If you considered Jin merely as the visual eldest hyung of group BTS, your thought will change when you watch "Law of the Jungle".
On the January 20th broadcast of SBS variety show "Law of the Jungle in Kota Manado", the Jungle family are given the "Survive without ___" mission.
They had to fish in the middle of the sea and sleep on a floating house. Their survival on the sea was intense. When the family moved to land, they presented various scenes. The family divided into two groups, Land team and Sea team to find food. With Chief Kim Byungman as the leader of Sea team, the "Little Kim Byungman" JinGong Brothers, Jin and actor Gong Myung joined forces.
I keep forgetting Jin is actually 2 years older than Gong Myung, I guess it's because of his cute clumsy personality. He was terrified of the giant grasshopper caught by the Jungle Family maknae Cheng Xiao from girl group WJSN, the reticulated python (not venomous, but they can still be dangerous to humans) and he presented laughter to viewers when he was appalled by the taste of roasted grasshopper.
He also has a different charm. He displayed reassuring charms when he began to master sea fishing after following the instructions of Kim Byungman. JinGong brothers learned 10 tricks when they are only given one advice and adapted to the jungle life with brilliantness.
Also, they were able to stay under water longer thanks to the handmade air container by Kim Byungman but if Jin didn't pump it with all his might, the air container could not have succeeded. This helped Kim Byungman and the Jungle Family to lessen their burden thanks to the Jungle's best students.
Our eyes are blessed by his natural beauty, unlike the fancy styling he gets before they perform on the stage. Although, he might not be the top student to replace chief Kim Byungman's place, his will to try with positivity is almost like a proper chief. I believe "Law of the Jungle" in Kota Manado has already done its job by helping us notice Jin's charm.
Original article here
1. Ah his visual is heartwarming. He was ridiculously cute when he freaked out ㅋㅋㅋ +840 -19
2. Seokjin is doing quite well. He's very fun +713 -21
3. hm~ welcome~ this is your first time watching BTS's cutie Seokjin? ㅋ You're in troubleㅋ because there's no exit once you fall for himㅡ♡♡♡ +697 -37
4. I agree~~~~ +596 -18
5. Jin and Cheng Xiao's visuals are really working hard. They have great personalities too. I think they're beautiful and handsome. Nice to see +575 -34
6. How can every BTS member be so attractive? Seriously, the charms of each member are no joke... so once you fall for them, you end up loving all the members equally +164 -4
7. wow he was handsome even in the jungle +144 -1
8. He's really cute ㅋㅋㅋ I thought BTS were babies but he's doing well ㅋㅋ +136 -1
9. ah I'm going crazy because of Seokjin's character ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's hilarious +132 -1
10. I was surprised because he looked so handsome even without any makeup +127 -1